The Dyno Smartwatch offers classic watch band design with spring bars, making it convenient for removing and changing the bands.
- First remove the smartwatch from your child.
- Then you’ll want to lay the watch on a flat surface.
- Hold the watch module in one hand, while you hold one of the watch bands firmly in the other watch (closest to the watch module).
- Next, slide the strap down towards the bottom end of the clasp and it should release one end. You should be able to slide the strap out and remove it from the other clasp.
- Follow the same instructions above to remove the second strap.